The College Library presently has about 4642 Books, 22 national journals and 8 international journals and 305 CD’s. Newspapers and Journals are subscribed for the benefit of students and teachers. It had online subscription of journals through DELNET. The library is fully automated with KOHA software. The Library has a separate collection of general reference, fictions, Portfolios, newsletters, post-graduate theses, Journal reference, e-library facilities etc…
- The library is kept open from 8a.m. to 8 p.m. on all working days.
- Our library is completely computerized and automation of all its operations.
- “Books are for use and not for preservation”. With this dictum our Library functions. Hence the Open Access System is followed.
- It subscribes to about 30 International and National journals in various disciplines of, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences.
- Photocopying facility is available on the library. It provides an invaluable service to the students.
- A convenient spacious reading area with 100 seating capacity is available.
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Back Volumes, Project Reports.
- E- Library to access thousands of journals and reference from the various sources.